Does anyone know if it's possible to use multiple tags for one photo when posting to facebook?
I had an idea if dancers are interested, to tag costume makers on fb so that we can all find where you bought your beautiful costume. Will it work?
For example a dancer can tag her/his own fan page, the costume designer, maybe her/his first instructor?
I want to create a slideshow of dancers for a blog entry, if you want to tag an A'Kai Silks veil I think some dancers are having trouble tagging the A'Kai page but you can tag Jesennia King ..make sure to include photo credits and such.
Once a month I'd love to run a slideshow ..I will be able to save your images and info and when the slideshow runs, the audience can pause on your photo and see your name, site, etc
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
06-26-2012 03:10 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- Blog Entries
tagging costume photos on facebook, creating a train!http://www.akaisilks.com
Owner/creator specializing in silk veils for dancers
06-26-2012 04:09 AM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- Cambridge, UK
Re: tagging costume photos on facebook, creating a train!
Yes you can, lots of dancers already tag the costume designer as well as themselves.
Upcoming Belly Dance Events
By jesennia in forum Business of Belly DanceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2012, 03:32 PM
By jesennia in forum Belly Dance Beauty & CostumingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2008, 10:57 PM
By aamel_MirahAmmal in forum Belly Dance Beauty & CostumingReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:29 PM
- May 30:WAMED Festival, Perth May 30-Jun 3 2013
- May 31:Austin Belly Dance Convention (ABDC)
- Jun 01:Soraya Zayed Dinner & Dance Show
- Jun 01:Soraya Zayed (aka Soraia Zaied) Teaches & Performs in CA
- Jun 06:The New York Theatrical Bellydance Conference 2013
- Jun 06:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 07:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 08:"Cairo By Night" June 8th at Arabesque
- Jun 08:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 08:Detroit Art of Belly Dance
- Jun 09:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 13:A-Z Biennial Event, USA 2013
- Jun 13:Keti Sharif - A-Z Teacher Training & Community Dance Workshops
- Jun 14:HOSSAM RAMZY AND SERENA. Workshop and show in Mexico City
- Jun 14:Jewels Of the Orient Bellydance & Wellness Festival
- Soheir Zaki and Zizi Mustafa
- Seashells!! Red & Blue Egyptian Cabaret
- Oum Koulsoum Intensive with Ranya Renee, Nany, Musicians in NYC, Aug. 1-5, 2013
- FLIRTY SKIRTY Professional Tribal Fusion Vintage Lace Slit Skirt Belly Dance Costume
- getting and using pics from parties/with audience in
- ma adarsh ala keda/makdarsh info
- Tribal Fringe Bra Belt - OOAK Handmade Earth Tones
- Sexy Fuschia/Orange Bella 32-35 B/C/D 32-35 UH Short Lady Options! - SOLD
- Barbie Pink Sequined Galabeya
- ISO Pharaonic B/C 35" upper hip, 37" length
- Liza here
- Makeup humor
- Green and Blue full cossie
- Between Revolution, Counter-Revolution, Orientalism and "Authenticity"
- Green Egyptian Style Two Piece Costume
- Threads 43,397
- Posts 633,360
- Members 36,161
- Welcome to our newest member, cushyprinting