Shimmy your way into Egypt
Belly dance tours to Cairo's
Ahlan wa Sahlan Belly Dance Festival 2012
June 26th – July 6th, 2012
Trip to Luxor - Aswan & Alexandria (Optional)
$$Best bang for your buck$$
Native Egyptian instructor Mohamed Shahin and Aleya from Cairo invite you to join them on 11-days Shimmy Tour to the belly dance capital of the world. Study with world renowned teachers of Egyptian dance at the Ahlan Wa Sahlan Belly Dance Festival. Explore Cairo's dance scene with a native Egyptian and a foreign resident who know how to find the best deals on all your belly dance needs. Discover the magic of Egypt's Pharaonic past in Cairo, Luxor & Aswan while cruising down the Nile.
DINA, SORRAYA, RAQIA HASSAN, MO GEDAWY, MOMO KADOSS, MOHAMED SHAHIN, AZIZA OF CAIRO, ZAZA HASSAN, AZZA SHERIF, KATYA, AMIR THALIB, JILLINA, ALEYA and many more
1- Airport pickup and drop off, English speaking tour guides, air conditioned tour buses.
2- Ahlan Wa Sahlan festival class registration fee
3- 7 nights stay at the Mena House Oberoi Hotel. Package includes a daily breakfast buffet featuring European and Egyptian style cuisine and unlimited use of the swimming pool with a spectacular view of the Pyramids.
• Ahlan Wa Sahlan Festival Opening Gala, including an amazing buffet dinner and performances by Egyptian and internationally-based belly dance superstars, world renowned Arabic singers—all of whom will be accompanied by virtuoso Egyptian orchestras. You will also have access to all of the dance parties throughout the week
• Closing Gala Dinner: including an amazing buffet dinner and performances by Egyptian and internationally-based belly dance superstars.
4- English speaking professional Egyptologist guided tours.
• Full day tours visiting Pyramids, Sphinx, and Memphis & Sakkara.
• Full day tours visiting Egyptian Museum, the Citadel & Mohamed Ali Mosque where you will experience the magic of the night of Cairo, see the sunset from Mokattam Hill, Downtown Cairo, Abdeen’s Palace, and the tomb of Sadat the previous president of Egypt. We will explore Khan el Khalili, the famous Cairo bazzar dating back to the14th century, and feel the Egyptian night life. We will also take a feluka ride on the Nile River with live music.
• (Lunch and air-conditioned transportation included in the Cairo tour)
5- Cairo's best in the world whirling dervish-Tanoura show
for more information about the tour, payment and any other question please visit http://www.mohamedshahin.net/egypt_trip.html
Contact Mohamed Shahin at:
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-23-2012 02:32 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Blog Entries
Shimmy your way into Egypt With ShimMy ToUrs! Belly dance tours to Cairo::
Last edited by MohamedShahin; 02-23-2012 at 02:36 PM.
By LeylaAmir in forum Travel to the Lands of DanceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2011, 06:04 PM
By Bellydancefanatic in forum Travel to the Lands of DanceReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2008, 04:00 PM
By Midoria in forum Travel to the Lands of DanceReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:22 PM
By mihnea in forum Travel to the Lands of DanceReplies: 35Last Post: 06-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Tags for this Thread