+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16



  1. #1
    Just Starting! venusism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7

    Sell your belly dance video

    [Deleted]
    Last edited by venusism; 11-18-2010 at 09:09 AM.


  2. #2
    Mega BHUZzer mekyria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Utrecht, Netherlands, Europe
    Posts
    2,921

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Hi Lenka, could you tell us more about your website? What is the purpose of the website, is it a store, a website for dancers, or a blog?


  3. #3
    Ultimate BHUZzer *Shira*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Posts
    7,697

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    What is your web site about? Is it about belly dancing or something else?

    How will you use the video and photos? Are they simply to illustrate your site, or do you intend to resell them? If you intend to resell them, will you offer a per-sale royalty to the owners of the images/clips?

    Why do you say "exclusive footage only" - does that mean you expect the providers to give you exclusive use, and forego being able to use it elsewhere? (If so, your prices seem extremely low for a demand of exclusivity.)


  4. #4
    A journey of ten thousand miles begins with a single post. Lauren_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    14,554

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Last edited by Lauren_; 10-04-2010 at 05:02 PM.


  5. #5
    Ultimate BHUZzer laura 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8,522

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Gross! Thanks for the detective work, Lauren.


  6. #6
    Just Starting! venusism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren_ View Post
    The site is currently under construction, but I was able to bring up an 'about us' page from a cache:

    About « VENUSISM



    So... if you're interested in being recruited into the adult modeling biz, by all means, send him your stuff!

    There's this, but I'm not certain it's related.
    Webcam Sex - Live Sex Shows! ... Venusism Live ...
    I just bought the Domain and it was owned by an adult network. What appeared to you through google cache is probably belonging to the former owner not me. I hope I'm clear now.


  7. #7
    Just Starting! venusism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Quote Originally Posted by Shira View Post
    What is your web site about? Is it about belly dancing or something else?

    How will you use the video and photos? Are they simply to illustrate your site, or do you intend to resell them? If you intend to resell them, will you offer a per-sale royalty to the owners of the images/clips?

    Why do you say "exclusive footage only" - does that mean you expect the providers to give you exclusive use, and forego being able to use it elsewhere? (If so, your prices seem extremely low for a demand of exclusivity.)
    Thanks for your reply.

    It's a network for belly dancers. Everything about belly dance, gallery, video, articles, store... etc.

    Exclusive stuff is just to be unique and to differ my content from other sites. Users always trust Websites that have exclusive content.


  8. #8
    Just Starting! venusism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Quote Originally Posted by mekyria View Post
    Hi Lenka, could you tell us more about your website? What is the purpose of the website, is it a store, a website for dancers, or a blog?
    Hi mekyria,

    It's a DECENT network for belly dancers. No Adult content will be shown on the website. It's gonna have around 5-8 sections, articles, photos, videos, store, how to? section, arabic tunes...

    If you have more questions like anything particular please write me.


  9. #9
    Just Starting! venusism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Quote Originally Posted by laura 2 View Post
    Gross! Thanks for the detective work, Lauren.
    Yep, it'd be gross. But I couldn't understand what does 'belly dance' have to do with adult websites? It doesn't make sense. Does it?


  10. #10
    I could get used to this! Kimahri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    190

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Quote Originally Posted by venusism View Post
    Yep, it'd be gross. But I couldn't understand what does 'belly dance' have to do with adult websites? It doesn't make sense. Does it?
    It doesn't make sense to me knowingly purchase a domain name used for an adult entertainment network and not expect to be associated with that. Why not a name that actually has something to do with bellydance? Might help those exclusive content-seeking users find you too.

    ~~Kimahri


  11. #11
    A journey of ten thousand miles begins with a single post. Lauren_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    14,554

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Quote Originally Posted by venusism View Post
    I just bought the Domain and it was owned by an adult network. What appeared to you through google cache is probably belonging to the former owner not me. I hope I'm clear now.
    I can see how that might happen, thanks for the clarification. Although I'm curious, why did you choose that domain name?
    Last edited by Lauren_; 10-04-2010 at 08:03 AM.


  12. #12
    Official BHUZzer coffeegoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    575

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Yeah, a quick Google search on "Venusism" pulled up a link to "porneos.com - Venusism's channel" with this after it:Jun 9, 2010 ... Free porn videos. Watch, upload and get paid. The only adult video sharing site where you get paid for your videos!

    If you're legit, change the name. Seriously.


  13. #13
    Master BHUZzer beafarhana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    4,472

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Lauren and Venusism, maybe you could pull down those links. No point in leaving a porn trail to bhuz.


  14. #14
    A journey of ten thousand miles begins with a single post. Lauren_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    14,554

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Quote Originally Posted by beafarhana View Post
    Lauren and Venusism, maybe you could pull down those links. No point in leaving a porn trail to bhuz.
    Sure, took it down.


  15. #15
    Just Starting! venusism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren_ View Post
    I can see how that might happen, thanks for the clarification. Although I'm curious, why did you choose that domain name?
    You're welcome. Cause of traffic rank and price.


  16. #16
    Just Starting! venusism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: Sell your belly dance video

    Quote Originally Posted by coffeegoddess View Post
    Yeah, a quick Google search on "Venusism" pulled up a link to "porneos.com - Venusism's channel" with this after it:Jun 9, 2010 ... Free porn videos. Watch, upload and get paid. The only adult video sharing site where you get paid for your videos!

    If you're legit, change the name. Seriously.
    What name you mean? Domain name?


Similar Threads

  1. Seeking opinions on video clip formats on web sites
    By *Shira* in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:00 PM
  2. Bragging it up!! Check out my new promo video!!
    By Samira_dncr in forum Business of Belly Dance
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:03 PM
  3. Should I sell this one?
    By daisyann in forum Belly Dance Beauty & Costuming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Statistics
  • Threads 41,355
  • Posts 595,949
  • Members 38,196
  • Welcome to our newest member, lilienhelene


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53