Type: Full CostumeStyle: OrientalCostume Size: Not sure of size, or not applicableSeller's Country: USAStatus: AvailableLike a tropical sea at twilight....This unique Bella is a Deep Violet with Rose Copper, Gold and Lime accents. The beaded (and with crystals) stars/starfish shapes on the skirt are cutouts.
There are large crystals at the center of the appliques and decorating the bra. Iridescent Indigo beading & fringe with rose accent beads. Rose copper and lime sequins.
I wore it for two shows. It's been lonely in a breathable box ever since.
I bought this new for $850.00. Asking $399, includes USA shipping. SOLD
There are a couple of gold dust smudges on the lining of the bra straps.
Includes: Bra, Belt/Skirt combo, decorated arm cuffs (with detachable chiffon sleeve drapes) and the Bella beaded sequined head band/waist strap.
Bra: Ribcage 33 1/2"
Straps: 21"; Typical long Bella straps that can be attached any way you like.
Cups: vertical 6 1/2", horizontal 7 1/2", diagonal 8" No padding; The cups are deep, not wide. Great Bella construction.
Skirt: zipper & hook. 2 front slits in the chiffon but they are not immediately noticeable unless you are spinning or moving quickly. The skirt can be worn in a variety of ways depending on where you want the cutouts.
Upper hip: 28"-32"
Lower hip: 32"-38"
Head band/waist strap: 22 1/2"
Cuffs: Beaded sequined "Starfish/Star" appliques with beads. They have matching chiffon sleeves that you can tack in.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
06-13-2012 06:15 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
- San Francisco Bay Area, but traveling a lot :-)
Sold, thank you! Dark purple Bella
Last edited by naiya; 08-20-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: SOLD, thank you
06-13-2012 08:50 PM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
- Blog Entries
Re: $399 Dark purple Bella, copper & lime accents
Just saw the additional pictures! It's gorgeous, but a style I can't wear!!
Last edited by BernieV; 06-13-2012 at 08:54 PM.~Berna~ www.littleshimmy.com
Hosting the Ruby Beh Intensive Labor Day Weekend 2013!
By amarasdance in forum In search of something belly danceReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2012, 12:00 AM
By shirin74 in forum Bellydance SWAP MEET!!Replies: 25Last Post: 01-29-2012, 10:53 AM
By kamaracini in forum Bellydance SWAP MEET!!Replies: 22Last Post: 01-04-2012, 01:31 PM
By LuLudances in forum Bellydance SWAP MEET!!Replies: 10Last Post: 11-26-2011, 06:42 AM
By shirin74 in forum Bellydance SWAP MEET!!Replies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Tags for this ThreadUpcoming Belly Dance Events
- May 30:WAMED Festival, Perth May 30-Jun 3 2013
- May 31:Austin Belly Dance Convention (ABDC)
- Jun 01:Soraya Zayed Dinner & Dance Show
- Jun 01:Soraya Zayed (aka Soraia Zaied) Teaches & Performs in CA
- Jun 06:The New York Theatrical Bellydance Conference 2013
- Jun 06:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 07:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 08:"Cairo By Night" June 8th at Arabesque
- Jun 08:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 08:Detroit Art of Belly Dance
- Jun 09:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 13:A-Z Biennial Event, USA 2013
- Jun 13:Keti Sharif - A-Z Teacher Training & Community Dance Workshops
- Jun 14:HOSSAM RAMZY AND SERENA. Workshop and show in Mexico City
- Jun 14:Jewels Of the Orient Bellydance & Wellness Festival
- Soheir Zaki and Zizi Mustafa
- Seashells!! Red & Blue Egyptian Cabaret
- Oum Koulsoum Intensive with Ranya Renee, Nany, Musicians in NYC, Aug. 1-5, 2013
- FLIRTY SKIRTY Professional Tribal Fusion Vintage Lace Slit Skirt Belly Dance Costume
- getting and using pics from parties/with audience in
- ma adarsh ala keda/makdarsh info
- Olive Green Bella Pant Costume
- Flattering Black and Silver Bedlah
- Black and Leopard Costume -- Extremely comfortable
- Turquoise Coin Tribaret Bedlah - Stunning!
- Tribal Fringe Bra Belt - OOAK Handmade Earth Tones
- Sexy Fuschia/Orange Bella 32-35 B/C/D 32-35 UH Short Lady Options! - SOLD
- Barbie Pink Sequined Galabeya
- ISO Pharaonic B/C 35" upper hip, 37" length
- Liza here
- Threads 43,396
- Posts 633,325
- Members 36,155
- Welcome to our newest member, Sadie Bellydancer