I am selling everything as I am moving to Egypt...! And this one DEFINITELY won't fit in my suitcase! So, here it is in all its glory, my customised and very beautiful Shemadan, from Cairo, a real show stopper :)Type: AccessoriesStyle: FolkloricCostume Size: Not sure of size, or not applicableSeller's Country: UKStatus: Available
£150 pick up, from Taunton, Somerset (postage is available but is pricey...pm me for details)
Shipping to the US/Canada/ Europe would be very expensive but if you REALLY want it then I can look into it!
It is 2 tiers, brass and has 9 candles.
The head piece is lined with black padded velvet and is embellished with a pretty design all around.
The Height is 46cms and the width at the furthest point is 50 cms.
There are gold metal discs connecting between the arms, as well as pearl-coloured beads.
At the base of the main shaft are 2 large cream/golden fabric flowers
BUT!!! Most exciting of all, is that winding all the way up the central shaft, are little yellow flowers which LIGHT UP!!! The battery pack is hidden by the flowers at the base and takes 2 x AA batteries. There is a small switch which you can use while you are dancing to light up, either flashing intermittently or on permanently. It might sound tacky, but actually, it is a great alternative for those gigs when you cannot have lit candles, and just adds to the effect even if the candles are lit. It's really very pretty!!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
02-15-2012 05:53 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
Shemadan / Candelabra, South West UK..postage avaliable
02-23-2012 05:11 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
Re: Shemadan / Candelabra, South West UK..postage avaliable
Price reduced- MUST SELL!!! Now £130 in UK, £200 to US/Europe/Canada including postage!!!!
Upcoming Belly Dance Events
By hamletkitty in forum Bellydance SWAP MEET!!Replies: 27Last Post: 08-21-2012, 07:49 AM
By hamletkitty in forum Bellydance SWAP MEET!!Replies: 57Last Post: 04-27-2012, 07:55 AM
By bintbeled in forum Bellydance SWAP MEET!!Replies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2011, 04:53 PM
By jesennia in forum Business of Belly DanceReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2007, 10:09 PM
- May 30:WAMED Festival, Perth May 30-Jun 3 2013
- May 31:Austin Belly Dance Convention (ABDC)
- Jun 01:Soraya Zayed Dinner & Dance Show
- Jun 01:Soraya Zayed (aka Soraia Zaied) Teaches & Performs in CA
- Jun 06:The New York Theatrical Bellydance Conference 2013
- Jun 06:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 07:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 08:"Cairo By Night" June 8th at Arabesque
- Jun 08:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 08:Detroit Art of Belly Dance
- Jun 09:Shimmy 2B Free - featuring Princess Farhana
- Jun 13:A-Z Biennial Event, USA 2013
- Jun 13:Keti Sharif - A-Z Teacher Training & Community Dance Workshops
- Jun 14:HOSSAM RAMZY AND SERENA. Workshop and show in Mexico City
- Jun 14:Jewels Of the Orient Bellydance & Wellness Festival
- Red/Silver tribal style belt with silver coins
- Soheir Zaki and Zizi Mustafa
- Seashells!! Red & Blue Egyptian Cabaret
- FLIRTY SKIRTY Professional Tribal Fusion Vintage Lace Slit Skirt Belly Dance Costume
- getting and using pics from parties/with audience in
- ma adarsh ala keda/makdarsh info
- Tribal Fringe Bra Belt - OOAK Handmade Earth Tones
- Barbie Pink Sequined Galabeya
- ISO Pharaonic B/C 35" upper hip, 37" length
- Liza here
- Makeup humor
- Green and Blue full cossie
- Between Revolution, Counter-Revolution, Orientalism and "Authenticity"
- Green Egyptian Style Two Piece Costume
- Roza Shahrazad founder of Shahrazad Dance Company, Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Threads 43,399
- Posts 633,390
- Members 36,166
- Welcome to our newest member, menmosyne