what do i offer if they havent got a clue yet what they want?
i mean, i got a request from a big entertainment agency we've worked with before, but they have no idea how many dancers they want, how long they want the dancers to dance, whether it's performing or "hosting"
just send them a menu i guess?
i asked them to tell be a little more about the event, but they havent got a clue about what the evening will look like yet
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: pricing for entertainment agency
02-11-2011 09:00 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
pricing for entertainment agency
02-11-2011 10:33 AM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
Re: pricing for entertainment agency
Yes, send them a menu, and break it down to include extra consults, trips to check out the venue, and dress rehearsals. Or you are likely to be defending yourself from scope creep instead of organizing your performance.
Upcoming Belly Dance Events
By Nabila-Nazem in forum Business of Belly DanceReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2010, 10:38 PM
By emma-bessa in forum Business of Belly DanceReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:37 PM
By bellydancerswanted in forum Belly Dance/Work OpportunitiesReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2009, 06:15 PM
By artemisia_danst in forum Business of Belly DanceReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2008, 11:22 AM
By gotraqs in forum Business of Belly DanceReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2007, 06:29 PM
- Dec 12:London - Bellydance Business with Keti Sharif
- Dec 14:Belly Dance Soiree & Holiday Bazaar
- Dec 14:Jewels of Bellydance
- Dec 14:Spicebox
- Dec 14:Improvisation Workshop
- Dec 15:Jewels of Bellydance
- Dec 15:NYC: Ranya Renee's 9th Annual Holiday Gala
- Dec 17:Geneva - Bellydance Business with Keti Sharif 'Artist's Web'
- Dec 24:Club Bellydance @ The Josephine Theater in San Antonio, Texas
- Dec 27:Anna Borisova Intensive Workshops and Gala Show
- Dec 28:Cairo - Bellydance Business with Keti Sharif 'Artist's Web'
- Jan 07:Master Class with Bozenka
- Jan 12:Barakaat Belly Dance Company Auditions in Baltimore 2014!
- Jan 18:Ahlam Men Cairo
- Jan 24:East Coast Classic Competition & Festival
- Chiffon Bella Veils
- Randa kamel music
- NEW seagreen/lilac bellydance costume, Cup B - small C, 200 €
- Black Christina Skirt, Royal Blue Christina Skirt, Turquoise Christina Skirt with Veils and Anything Else That comes with it :-)
- Safran DNC, Tallinn
- ISO CD Tony Mouzayek Orient Vol. 20
- White cover-up or Saidi dress Tito's style
- 2014: Amel Tafsout in San Francisco January 25
- Looking for Black fringe Bedlah - Great Loop or Beyond basics
- Silver Sword Scimitar
- Amazing Crimson Pharaonics- perfect for the holiday season!!
- Looking for Ansuya video
- All my costumes, skirts, fringe and silk veil in one thread
- Heavily Beaded Purple Bra and Belt, $200!
- Princess Farhana and Issam Housham in Oregon! , April 18-19, 2014
- Threads 45,981
- Posts 654,611
- Members 37,402
- Welcome to our newest member, dora ariadne