I want to make a recommendation of the new bookkeeping program that I am using. It is outright.com and was reviewed favorably by PCWorld and other reputable sources. It can import bank account, credit card and paypal transactions and then you categorize them, including "personal expense" which removes them from the reports.
In 2012, I am making a better effort to keep track of my spending both business and personal. I dedicated one Credit Card to dance only and opened a 2nd paypal account (they let you have one business and one personal) to keep my purchases separate from dance related income and purchases.
I am really happy with Outright and was able to run a easy and quick report for doing my taxes. I did have to enter some historical data from my bank but that is because my bank only shows the current months transactions online - and I won't have to do that in the future. Anyway, if you do your own bookkeeping and want a free and easy to use program, I recommend it.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
12-28-2011 03:57 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
Bookkeeping Software/ProgramsThe Bhuzer formerly known as Scarletdancer
www.bluegrassbellydance.com @BluegrassBD on Twitter
12-28-2011 04:50 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Blog Entries
Re: Bookkeeping Software/Programs
Thx for the info. I have been shopping for a new way to handle my bookkeeping, you have ended that quest and simplified 2012 for me. Thx again.
Upcoming Belly Dance Events
- Oct 16:Northern lights 2015!
- Oct 17:Belly Boo
- Oct 22:Sing To Me a Little
- Oct 23:Sing To Me A Little
- Oct 24:Sing To Me A Little
- Oct 25:Sing To Me A Little
- Nov 06:Sahra Saeeda JTE 1 in Cincinnati
- Nov 06:Great Lakes Bellydance Convention
- Nov 21:KIN:An epic tale of loss and redemption told through belly dance
- Dec 10:Tribal Bash Berlin 2015
- Dec 13:Jillina Is Coming to the Dominican Republic
- Jan 07:3rd Coast Tribal BellyDance Festival
- Feb 13:26th Annual Belly Dancer of the Universe® Competition & International Dance Festival
- May 01:HIDRELLEZ FESTIVAL in ISTANBUL and EDIRNE
- May 30:7-Day Intensive Seminar; Level 1 (7-DIS; L1)
- October 2015: Show us your new costumes!
- Stunning black & gold costume- XS
- Red & Gold bra and Hipband
- Very Unusual Gray, Silver and Gold complete costume
- Stunning Purple costume
- Jewelry by Bella Diva Beads
- Marta the legend - luxuryline - baby pink pants costume like new
- Red and Gold Mumtaz Bra and Belt $150
- WTB: Seeking Zills- my favorites were stolen.
- What annoys you the most about on-line costume shopping?
- Pure White Princess
- Secret Habibi 2015 - STEP ONE - The Heads Up Post
- ISO Oasis CD or Cassette Evolution
- Gauging Interest: Fuchsia & Silver Pharaonics "Regal Rarity" from Dahlal - $450
- Stunning costume originally owned by Leila of Cairo
- Threads 43,580
- Posts 608,736
- Members 38,721
- Welcome to our newest member, Uli Fahim