I am selling a beautiful full professional costume which I bought in Istanbul 2 years ago. I only wore it for one performance and have to let go of them, since I am moving to Istanbul and cannot carry too many heavy costumes. They are in excellent condition and very clean.Type: Full CostumeSpecific Measurements (Optional): Bra: size 32-34 A/B cups/ Skirt fits size 0 to 6.Style: OrientalCostume Size: Medium (bust 37-39 inches, waist 30-32, hips 40-42)Seller's Country: CanadaStatus: Available
1. The gold/red/orange full costume (see photos): The skirt is the Egyptian tight style, very glamorous, with one open slit on the side. The fringed belt is sewn onto the skirt and is very very comfortable to wear for performance. The bra matches the skirt. The colours are a blend of red, orange, dark pink and gold. Also comes with a matching headwear made from the same fabric as the skirt. I paid over $450 and selling it for only $140 obo. I am in Vancouver for anyone interested. Can also ship but prefer local buyers.
2. The black/silver full costume: skirt with belt attached, bra, gauntlets. (see photos): Very glamorous perfect for modern Egyptian, cane dancing or any cabaret style or even folkloric dancing. Handmade in Istanbul with beautiful bead work. Paid $550, aksing $150 obo.
Both above costume fit size 2 to 6 approximately and can easily be altered to fit. Bras fit size 32-34 A/B cups, and the skirts fit size 2 to 6.
I also have additional stuff like skirts, veils, etc. if anyone wants and I can send you photos.
I am happy to send more photos.
My email: email@example.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-01-2012 11:37 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2004
Bellydance moving sale (professional costumes)
05-02-2012 06:44 AM #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
Re: Bellydance moving sale (professional costumes)
Messaging you, I'd love the red/orange/gold!
Upcoming Belly Dance Events
By hanefa in forum EURO zone Swap MeetReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2013, 05:03 PM
By Sara Raqs in forum EURO zone Swap MeetReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:07 AM
By Meredith in forum Bellydance SWAP MEET!!Replies: 21Last Post: 01-28-2012, 06:17 PM
By hanefa in forum Bellydance SWAP MEET!!Replies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2012, 09:41 AM
By SuraiyaPoland in forum Belly Dance Beauty & CostumingReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2009, 02:25 PM
- Jun 20:Egypt 2013 with Leyla Zahar & Mohamed El Sayed
- Jun 20:Tribal Revolution
- Jun 20:Portland Mid East Camp - music, dance, sustainability
- Jun 22:Workshop with Aziza Nawal & Chattanooga Raqs show
- Jun 22:Planet Egypt with Live Music June 2013
- Jun 22:Workshop with Yasmine!
- Jun 28:5 day Master Workshop with Samara in New York City
- Jun 29:Karim Nagi, Omaris & Paula in DR
- Jun 29:Master Workshop with Samara in NYC
- Jun 30:Karim Nagi - Workshops
- Jun 30:Master Workshop with Samara in NYC
- Jun 30:Samara presents a Spectacular Evening
- Jul 01:Master Workshop with Samara in NYC
- Jul 02:Master Workshop with Samara in NYC
- Jul 11:Khamsin Festival
- Tan Gold/ Bronze costume - LOTS of fringe! $150
- MOHAMED SHAHIN DVDs
- Mermaids for Covenant Hospice
- Moon Haven Studio, 30736
- Stunning silver-blue Eman Zaki with magic cups - SOLD
- Pink 3 panel satin skirt
- Black costume - Brazilian design
- looking for classes/ teacher!
- Classes around chicago~~~
- Five Free Leggings
- Cristianno of Brazil Green costume
- Classes in & around San Juan Capistrano or Misson Viejo (California)?
- Black Cristtianno from Brazil Costume
- Hanan Saidi/Folk Dress
- 2 Pharaonics skirts for sale ONE YELLOW - ONE OCEAN GREEN
- Threads 43,736
- Posts 636,302
- Members 36,398
- Welcome to our newest member, barbie