About Jennifer Bellydance
- About Me
- Hello bhuzzers! I am a Multi-Award Winning Professional Bellydancer and Rhinestone costume designer in Orlando, FL.
I love to do anything creative and to be around the people I love. I am always striving to learn more about this art form and hope to leave a permanent mark on the belly dance community which is so amazing.
Making rhinestone bellydance costumes is a huge passion of mine so do not be shy to ask me about my work. You are more than welcome to go see my retail forum post:
If you would like to learn more about me or read my blog visit my website: http://www.bellydancebyjennifer.com/blog
- My Favorite Dancers
- Didem, Sadie, Hind, Randa Kamel, Saida, Alla Kushnir,Daria Mitskevich, Racheal Brice, Dina, and many more
- My Favorite Costumes
- Bellydance By Jennifer Inc. (my line), legend, Topkapi, bella, sim moda evi...
- My Dance/Music Style
- eclectic: American Raks Sharki, a little egyptian, some tribal, a spicy latiin flavor
- My Favorite Music
- I love modern turkish tunes, tribal music, show tunes, and anything with violin and very elegant and dynamic
- My Inspirations
- Everything...I am a pisces:)
- Anything Else . . .
- "Save the drama for your mamma" lol. A funny quote but seriously I do not like jealous divas nor anything negative like that. Dance is about fun so for all the "haters" please go away. Thank you
Your City, State, Country. This will not be used for Event Alerts unless you specify it in the Event Alert section
- Your Location
- Orlando, FL, United States
You will get email notifications of upcoming belly dance events in these areas.
Make sure your email provider allows firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox (not as spam)
Click on the pencil icon to make your selections.
- Separate your selected cities by commas.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Pictures
- Wiki Contributions
- Last contributed to
- 07-30-2011 07:21 AM
- Last Activity
- 05-16-2013 09:08 PM
- Join Date
|Date||Time||Event & Description||Category||Location|
Here is something I feel most of us can definitely relate to and a bummer when choosing workshops. Please comment on the blog and let us know what YOU think.
12 Months in a Year....So Why are Workshops a Week Apart from One Another? - Orlando Belly Dancer Jennifer's Blog
I just can't sleep tonight, have so much on my brain and need to blow off some steam from yet another issue we all have had to deal with from others...1. jealousy and 2. Being criticized for not fitting a mold
I call this post "What's With All the Criticism"
I think it so interesting to read every dancers story and how they have come to become bellydancers. Mine was a complete surprise, but now that I look back it seems like all my training and friendships beforehand led me to bellydance in the most natural of ways. Follow the link and let me know your story. :)