- About Me:
- I was introduced to Middle Eastern dance about 15 years ago when I took my very first class in Irvine. I fell in love with the music and loved how it made me feel when I moved. It's the ultimate in feminine dancing and you don't have to be young or skinny to enjoy belly dancing. It's so joyful and I love to see people smile when I dance - what could be better than bringing a smile to a stranger's face!
- My Favorite Costumes:
- My gold great loop with any color of L. Rose Designs trumpet skirt and gloves and of course, my first professional costume, a red assuit costume from Audrena. I love them both, if only I could still fit in the red assuit costume. :(
- My Favorite Music:
- Anything classical Egyptian. I love Amir Diab, Hakim and Ehab Toufik.
- My Inspirations:
- My favorite dancer is Tahia Carioca, from her smile, her arm positions, her grace and joy I see when I watch her dance. My instructors have been my inspirations: Kahena, Angelika Nemeth, Fahtiem, Sahra Saeeda, Lilla Varese, as well as Nourhan Sharif, Zahra Zuhair, Jenna, and of course my dancing friends.
Get email notifications of upcoming belly dance events in the areas you choose here.
Make sure your email provider allows email@example.com in your inbox (not as spam)
Click on the pencil icon to make your selections.
- Separate your selected cities by commas.:
- I absolutely love Egyptian style music dancing, raqs assaya, cabaret, I love it all. I love dancing with a cane, silk veil, wings, and my newest, Shamadan. When I first took classes many moons ago, I learned some American cabaret style also. However, Egyptian is definately my favorite style and passion.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Wiki Contributions
- Last contributed
- Last Activity
- 12-02-2014 09:09 PM
- Join Date
|Date||Time||Event & Description||Category||Location|