Exclusive Midnight/Navy Blue and Silver "Icicle" Bella (Petite)--$600
(Pix coming this weekend)
A gorgeous, high-quality costume by Bella of Istanbul, this elegant bedla features Bella's signature asymetrical design, deluxe plush midnight blue/navy blue velvet fabric, aurora borealis rhinestones, black iris beads, and plenty of silver jewels and dripping silver beaded fringe that looks like icicles! The skirt is a straight skirt with a slit in the middle, and it has a detachable chiffon panel.
This is an absolutely gorgeous costume that I love and have I've struggled over parting with. But...the truth is I haven't worn it in four years largely because the color just does nothing for me, and honestly, I don't think my coloring does much for the costume either. :-) Someone with more pink or cool skin tones will really POP in this!!! So it's time to move on. The costume has probably been worn about half a dozen times (mostly for short performances, maybe a couple of restaurant shows). It is extremely well made and in excellent condition--no jewel loss, no fringe loss, no discoloration or issues. Original Bella tags are all in tact.
I originally paid $850 for the costume, and am asking $600 + shipping
* 36" end-to-end underbust (hooks currently set at 28-1/2" underbust but could be moved.)
* Halter currently set at 15-1/2" but could extend up to 21"
* B/C cup ideal (but as the cup curves up nicely and are well supported, could be padded to fit an A cup or possibly a fit a small D.)
* Upper hip 31" (May be able to get a little more--maybe 1/2" or so--by taking out the elastic in the hip line, but no more--it is beaded pretty heavily.
Could sit high on hip though.)
* Lower hip--stretches with the velvet...up to maybe 36" or so? Possibly a little more. It is 31" unstretched.
* Length--36" when not on body (straight skirt, so willl come up a bit when on depending on individual's girth.)
Long velvet gauntlets with beaded edges
Headband (narrow beaded strap style)
Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-29-2008 05:07 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
Petite BELLA: Midnight/Navy & Silver "Icicle"
Last edited by aamel_MirahAmmal; 02-29-2008 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Spelling...what was I thinking....