I've been using Yahoo small business to host my website for years and have been happy. This year however I switched from a PC to a MAC and can't update using Yahoosite builder from my MAC. I've done a complete redesign of my site using iweb, which I love. BUT- I haven't published it yet as I'd love to know more.
I want to keep my domain name the same.
I want fast easy uploads and changes.
I'd like to add RSS feed as well.
With those things in mind...
Should I FTP publish it from a folder and still use Yahoo? (I've read about alot of interface problems)
or should I use MediaMe?
thanks so much! ..g.:
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: yahoo hosting/i-web design?
12-29-2009 09:06 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
yahoo hosting/i-web design?
01-02-2010 03:37 PM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
Re: yahoo hosting/i-web design?
... figured it out!
Upcoming Belly Dance Events
By ssipes in forum Technical ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 11-19-2009, 04:21 PM
By andalee-oriental in forum Business of Belly DanceReplies: 63Last Post: 07-18-2009, 01:52 AM
By *Shira* in forum Belly Dance/Work OpportunitiesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2008, 01:59 AM
By ssipes in forum Technical ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:29 PM
- Dec 14:Belly Dance Soiree & Holiday Bazaar
- Dec 14:Jewels of Bellydance
- Dec 14:Spicebox
- Dec 14:Improvisation Workshop
- Dec 15:Jewels of Bellydance
- Dec 15:NYC: Ranya Renee's 9th Annual Holiday Gala
- Dec 17:Geneva - Bellydance Business with Keti Sharif 'Artist's Web'
- Dec 24:Club Bellydance @ The Josephine Theater in San Antonio, Texas
- Dec 27:Anna Borisova Intensive Workshops and Gala Show
- Dec 28:Cairo - Bellydance Business with Keti Sharif 'Artist's Web'
- Jan 07:Master Class with Bozenka
- Jan 12:Barakaat Belly Dance Company Auditions in Baltimore 2014!
- Jan 18:Ahlam Men Cairo
- Jan 24:East Coast Classic Competition & Festival
- Jan 31:Something Tribal This Way Comes 2014
- Chiffon Bella Veils
- Randa kamel music
- NEW seagreen/lilac bellydance costume, Cup B - small C, 200 €
- Black Christina Skirt, Royal Blue Christina Skirt, Turquoise Christina Skirt with Veils and Anything Else That comes with it :-)
- Safran DNC, Tallinn
- ISO CD Tony Mouzayek Orient Vol. 20
- White cover-up or Saidi dress Tito's style
- 2014: Amel Tafsout in San Francisco January 25
- Looking for Black fringe Bedlah - Great Loop or Beyond basics
- Silver Sword Scimitar
- Amazing Crimson Pharaonics- perfect for the holiday season!!
- Looking for Ansuya video
- All my costumes, skirts, fringe and silk veil in one thread
- Princess Farhana and Issam Housham in Oregon! , April 18-19, 2014
- Ballet for Bellydancers- Cheeky Girls DVD - $16
- Threads 45,987
- Posts 654,667
- Members 37,404
- Welcome to our newest member, netdagift