I've been using Yahoo small business to host my website for years and have been happy. This year however I switched from a PC to a MAC and can't update using Yahoosite builder from my MAC. I've done a complete redesign of my site using iweb, which I love. BUT- I haven't published it yet as I'd love to know more.
I want to keep my domain name the same.
I want fast easy uploads and changes.
I'd like to add RSS feed as well.
With those things in mind...
Should I FTP publish it from a folder and still use Yahoo? (I've read about alot of interface problems)
or should I use MediaMe?
thanks so much! ..g.:
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: yahoo hosting/i-web design?
12-29-2009 09:06 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
yahoo hosting/i-web design?
01-02-2010 03:37 PM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
Re: yahoo hosting/i-web design?
... figured it out!
Upcoming Belly Dance Events
By ssipes in forum Technical ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 11-19-2009, 04:21 PM
By andalee-oriental in forum Business of Belly DanceReplies: 63Last Post: 07-18-2009, 01:52 AM
By *Shira* in forum Belly Dance/Work OpportunitiesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2008, 01:59 AM
By ssipes in forum Technical ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:29 PM
- Mar 06:Master Classes with Yasmina Ramzy
- Mar 07:Sahara Dance Hafla featuring Yasmina Ramzy
- Mar 14:Mohamed Shahin workshops and gala show Milwaukee
- Mar 15:Star Bellydancer Canada Competition 2015
- Mar 21:Dangerous Beauties "Aura" Theatrical BD Show March 21, SF
- Mar 22:Sharqui Instructor Training
- Mar 28:Strong Island RaQs 10th Annual Bellydance Festival
- Mar 31:Istanbul: Dance and Music Study Tour to Turkey
- Apr 03:Ozgen in Paris (France) for the first time !
- Apr 04:"Arabesque Presented by Northwest Bellydance
- Apr 11:Master Classes with Karim Nagi of Turbo Tabla!
- Apr 11:Zereh Presents Middle Eastern Dance with Virginia
- Apr 16:NYCairo Raks Festival 2015
- Apr 24:Raqia Hassan April Intensive
- Apr 24:Source and Spirit with Amel Tafsout
- Silver/Gold Uniquely Shaped Bra & Belt Set
- Turquoise Fringe Bra/Belt/Skirt Set $75
- Atelier Cristtiano Ferreira of Brazil Gunmetal Silver - Many stones, crystals accented with gold. - SOLD
- Dances from the Silk Road
- "Aida's Elegance" Beautiful Black & Silver Costume
- PETITE Unique Turquoise & Gold Costume $135 + shipping
- "Royal" PETITE Purple & Gold Blingy Costume $150 + shipping
- Unique Pink Pucci Print Costume - $200 + shipping
- White,silver & gold sequin skirt, custom made like new
- White fringe skirt, Dahal/ vendor original
- Full Fushia & Silver Sequin Skirt, Custom made
- Pink/silver Bollywood costume
- ISO Doumbek (to dance on) or resources on places to buy.
- Mermaid Eman Zaki - SOLD
- "All Black" Bella - SOLD
- Threads 42,248
- Posts 602,131
- Members 38,434
- Welcome to our newest member, zebasamar2000