I've been using Yahoo small business to host my website for years and have been happy. This year however I switched from a PC to a MAC and can't update using Yahoosite builder from my MAC. I've done a complete redesign of my site using iweb, which I love. BUT- I haven't published it yet as I'd love to know more.
I want to keep my domain name the same.
I want fast easy uploads and changes.
I'd like to add RSS feed as well.
With those things in mind...
Should I FTP publish it from a folder and still use Yahoo? (I've read about alot of interface problems)
or should I use MediaMe?
thanks so much! ..g.:
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: yahoo hosting/i-web design?
12-29-2009 08:06 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
yahoo hosting/i-web design?
01-02-2010 02:37 PM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
Re: yahoo hosting/i-web design?
... figured it out!
Upcoming Belly Dance Events
By ssipes in forum Technical ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:21 PM
By andalee-oriental in forum Business of Belly DanceReplies: 63Last Post: 07-18-2009, 12:52 AM
By *Shira* in forum Belly Dance/Work OpportunitiesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2008, 12:59 AM
By ssipes in forum Technical ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:29 PM
- Jul 12:Salimpour Certification Intensives Summer 2015: Levels 1, 2, & 3
- Jul 17:Serkan Tutar gives workshops in Greece, Crete!
- Jul 18:MidSummer Belly Dance!
- Jul 19:Sameda faire 2015
- Jul 20:Salimpour Certification Intensives Summer 2015: Levels 1, 2, & 3
- Jul 24:Serkan Tutar performe and gives workshops in Spain!
- Jul 30:Bellydance Masters
- Aug 07:JamBallah NW Festival
- Aug 14:The Cincinnati Belly Dance Convention
- Aug 28:Tour Egypt and Attend Dom-Tack Festival with Scheherezade Imports
- Aug 29:Middle Eastern Dance Workshops and Performance with Sahra Saeeda!
- Sep 01:Lasyar Attar - the Essence of Feminine Grace
- Sep 10:The Las Vegas Bellydance Intensive & Festival
- Nov 06:Sahra Saeeda JTE 1 in Cincinnati
- Dec 13:Jillina Is Coming to the Dominican Republic
- Jun/18/15 - Topkapi Turquoise and Pink, gold and silver, coins
- "Florals with a Flair" Pharaonics Dress
- Heart and Butterfly, 'Crystal' Fringe
- Lavender & Lilac Dress, One-of-a-Kind
- NEW Body Stocking
- Body Stocking - SOLD
- Purple Stunner from Joharah International
- Dabke 101
- Coin Belt
- Gorgeous Silver Coin belt (40 inches)
- Red Chiffon Skirt
- White Bra/Belt (with pants)
- Stunning Black & White Costume Set (Anastasiya's Design)
- Beautiful Black & Gold Costume
- Threads 43,062
- Posts 606,304
- Members 38,612
- Welcome to our newest member, KiannaOctaviay