Results 1 to 8 of 8



  1. #1
    Master BHUZzer Qamar60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,184

    OMG! Do you know this dancer??? (Nile cruise show in Cairo)

    Lovely performance, beautiful smile and she'is wearing a decent costume that fits her properly. No mini-skirt, no outrageous exploding boobies, no bra straps cutting in the flesh, etc.

    Classy, classy, classy! Me likey!

    Wonder who she is and why wasn't she there when I went to Cairo? Every time I went on a night cruise dinner, the shows were just terrible and the dancers wore cheap crapy costume.

    Hoping there's a Bhuzzer who've heard of her...



  2. #2
    I could get used to this! whiteroses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    81

    Re: OMG! Do you know this dancer??? (Nile cruise show in Cairo)

    Quote Originally Posted by Qamar60 View Post
    Lovely performance, beautiful smile and she'is wearing a decent costume that fits her properly. No mini-skirt, no outrageous exploding boobies, no bra straps cutting in the flesh, etc.

    Classy, classy, classy! Me likey!

    Wonder who she is and why wasn't she there when I went to Cairo? Every time I went on a night cruise dinner, the shows were just terrible and the dancers wore cheap crapy costume.

    Hoping there's a Bhuzzer who've heard of her...



    Hi- Pretty sure this is Lorna Gow, originally from Scotland. Lovely dancer and teacher xx

    She has a blog on her life in Cairo too bellylorna.blogspot.com
    Last edited by whiteroses; 02-10-2011 at 10:41 AM.


  3. #3
    Master BHUZzer beafarhana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    4,475

    Re: OMG! Do you know this dancer??? (Nile cruise show in Cairo)

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteroses View Post
    Hi- Pretty sure this is Lorna Gow, originally from Scotland. Lovely dancer and teacher xx

    She has a blog on her life in Cairo too bellylorna.blogspot.com
    It's definitely Lorna!
    www.bellylorna.com for her blog.


  4. #4
    Ultimate BHUZzer kiyaana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,020

    Re: OMG! Do you know this dancer??? (Nile cruise show in Cairo)

    She's darling, isn't she? I think that's a Pharaonics costume. She's in several of the photos on the PharaonixofEgypt.com site in the 2009/2010 collection.


  5. #5
    Master BHUZzer Qamar60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,184

    Re: OMG! Do you know this dancer??? (Nile cruise show in Cairo)



    Love you all pretty Bhuzzers, merci, merci, merci!


  6. #6
    Official BHUZzer calianaamar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    545

    Re: OMG! Do you know this dancer??? (Nile cruise show in Cairo)

    Love Lorna!



    Caliana Amar


  7. #7
    Master BHUZzer Qamar60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,184

    Re: OMG! Do you know this dancer??? (Nile cruise show in Cairo)

    Quote Originally Posted by kiyaana View Post
    She's darling, isn't she? I think that's a Pharaonics costume. She's in several of the photos on the PharaonixofEgypt.com site in the 2009/2010 collection.
    She's cute as a rose bud. And a BIG THANK YOU for the Pharaonix link. Woot, that's simply costume porn for the eyes!


  8. #8
    Ultimate BHUZzer lizajuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    7,696

    Re: OMG! Do you know this dancer??? (Nile cruise show in Cairo)

    Lovely isn't she? And I have to say I love this (it isn't a good film) as it shows the costume made for her incorporating tartan!



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:36 PM
  2. Anyone going to the Nile Groupe Festival (Cairo, Egypt) this June?
    By Qamar60 in forum Travel to the Lands of Dance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 12:01 PM
  3. Sara Inn Hostel, Cairo (Nov 08 Nile Festival)
    By azhaar in forum Travel to the Lands of Dance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 10:39 AM
  4. Turkey + Egypt + Nile cruise
    By *Shira* in forum Travel to the Lands of Dance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:39 AM
  5. Nile Group Festival in Cairo
    By outi in forum Bhuz Belly Dance Meet Ups
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 01:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Statistics
  • Threads 41,784
  • Posts 599,172
  • Members 38,302
  • Welcome to our newest member, victoriaquiet


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202